Our people are our greatest asset and we constantly invest in the skills and knowledge of our employees through world class training and development.
If you wish to apply for a position, please send your CV to email@example.com
You can view our latest vacancies here:
Commercial Assistant, DP World Limassol
A world leader in marine and inland terminal operations, maritime services, logistics and related services, DP World employs over 36,000 people in more than 78 terminals across six continents.
DP World Limassol has won a 25-year concession for the exclusive right to operate the multipurpose terminal in the Port of Limassol, with activities including break-bulk, general cargo, ro-ro and the passenger terminal.
We are looking to recruit a Commercial Assistant to join the team, with the main responsibility to assist and support the Commercial Manager in the company’s commercial activities and efforts.
Further, you will assist in the implementation of the commercial projects, events and marketing plans. You will act as the main point of contact for customers and will be supporting the Commercial Manager with customer contracts and records, preparation of promotional material, customer data and analysis, and other relevant administration support as required.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree level education in Maritime or Logistics or a relevant qualification. A qualification in Port Management will be considered an advantage
- 2-4 years of previous work experience in a similar role, preferably with shipping industry knowledge, logistics background and commercial understanding
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate with the customers effectively
- Computer literate, with excellent problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Positive attitude, with good planning and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages.
If you are interested to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest 28th September 2018.
All applications received will be treated in the strictest confidence.